Rockbridge Academy ACCS Endorsed
Summer Teacher Training
July 16-20, 2018
Weems Creek Baptist Church
600 N. Bestgate Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Rockbridge Academy is pleased to be sponsoring our annual, ACCS endorsed Summer Teacher Training again this year, Tuesday-Friday, July 17–20, with an optional field trip to the Washington, D.C., monuments on Monday, July 16th.
Download our brochure for more information!
New this year!
Practicum [prak-ti-kuh m] – noun. The part of a course consisting of practical work in a particular field.
Looking to transform your teaching? In addition to our encouraging plenary talks and practical seminar-style workshops, we have included extended practicum sessions that are interactive and hands-on. Offered at both the grammar and dialectic/rhetoric levels, teachers and administrators will benefit from a guided exchange of ideas and applications. Practicum sessions will focus around sharpening implementation of The Seven Laws of Teaching in the classroom as well as honing your perception of biblical communication as the foundation for the culture of your school.
NEW location – Weems Creek Baptist Church in Annapolis.
NEW format – featuring plenary, seminar, and practicum sessions. Hands-on training!
Block of rooms reserved at Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis, only 2½ miles from the new training location.
All registration handled online (see below).
We look forward to seeing you at Summer Teacher Training in July!
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE - JUNE 29, 2018
ALL REGISTRATIONS DUE BY JULY 13, 2018
The deadline for all registrations is July 13th. Registration fees must be received by June 29th to receive the discount.
Registration fees received by June 29th: $290 per person (3 or more per school, $275 per person)
Registration fees received after June 29th: $320 per person (no discount for multiple attendees)
*All fees are non-refundable
2017 Summer Teacher Training
What our attendees had to say
- Excellent first time experience. Presenters and staff were kind and relational. Extremely motivating and encouraging.
- I really enjoyed the videos of real classes to add examples from the grammar school and bring the breakout sessions to life!
- Excellent week! Thank you for investing in classical teachers and schools, and sharing your success.
- Thanks for a thoughtful, purposeful, well-done conference!
- I have learned a great deal and am looking forward to applying what I learned in my daily teaching.