STORY TIME at ROCKBRIDGE ACADEMY!
Join us for Story Time!
Story Time offers children a chance to listen to a selection of children's stories and poems read aloud in person, while enjoying interaction with other children their age. Rockbridge Academy students may even stop by to share a related song or chant with the Story Time children to bring the stories to life. Introduce your children to the joy of reading!
Join us for Story Time for children ages 0-6 with a parent/grandparent/caregiver.
The interactive nature of Story Time limits space so RSVP early.
DATES for 2023-2024
Join us once a month for Story Time.
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM in the Library
For children ages 0-6 years old with a parent/grandparent/guardian. Registration is required.
- Monday, September 18th—Farming!
- Tuesday, October 17th—All About Fall!
- Monday, November 13th—Trees and Leaves!
- Tuesday, January 23rd—Zoo Animals!
- Monday, February 12th—Family!
- Tuesday, March 19th—Curious George
- Monday, April 15th—Rainy Days!